22 Mart 2021 Pazartesi

Love Letters John Keats to Fanny Brawne / John Keats

“Ask yourself my love whether you are not very cruel to have so entrammelled me, so destroyed my freedom. Will you confess this in the Letter you must write immediately, and do all you can to console me in it — make it rich as a draught of poppies to intoxicate me —write the softest words and kiss them that I may at least touch my lips where yours have been. For myself I know not how to express my devotion to so fair a form: I want a brighter word than bright, a fairer word than fair.”

John Keats

(Bright Star: Love Letters and Poems of John Keats to Fanny Brawne)

https://poets.org/text/selected-love-letters-fanny-brawne





"Pregúntate, amor mío, si no eres harto cruel por haberme aprisionado, por haber destruído asi mi libertad. Confiésalo en la carta que escribirás en seguida, y haz lo que puedas por consolarme, hazla sabrosa como una infusión de adormiera que me embriague; escribe las palabras más dulces y bésalas, para que mis labios rocen al menos el lugar donde se posarón los tuyos. No sé cómo expresar mi devoción por una criatura tan bella: necesito una palabra más radiante que radiante, una palabra más bella que bella,"

John Keats

(Cartas de John Keats a Fanny Brawne)

http://cartasfamosas.blogspot.com/2007/08/carta-de-john-keats-fanny-brawne.html





"Chiediti amore mio se non sei troppo crudele ad avermi così intrappolato ed aver così distrutto la mia libertà. Mi confesserai tutto nella lettera che ti appresterai a scrivermi e farai tutto il possibile per consolarmi – rendila ricca come un mazzo di papaveri, tanti da avvelenarmi, scrivi in essa le più dolci parole e baciale, che io possa posare le mia labbra dove tu hai posato le tue – Dal canto mio non so come esprimere la mia devozione per una siffatta leggiadria, mi ci vorrebbe una parola più chiara della chiarezza, più bella della bellezza."

John Keats

(Lettere d'amore John Keats a Fanny Brawne)

http://sweetlydreamingofthepast.blogspot.com/2013/06/fanny-john-keatss-bright-star.html


Bright Star (2009)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder