22 Şubat 2022 Salı

I Met A Genius / Charles Bukowski

I Met A Genius

I met a genius on the train
today
about 6 years old,
he sat beside me
and as the train
ran down along the coast
we came to the ocean
and then he looked at me
and said,
it's not pretty.

it was the first time I'd
realized
that.

(1967)

Charles Bukowski





Ho incontrato un genio

Ho incontrato un genio sul treno
oggi
di circa sei anni,
era seduto al mio fianco
e mentre il treno
andava lungo la costa
siamo arrivati all ’oceano
e poi mi ha guardato
e ha detto
non è così bello.

E stata la prima volta
che me ne sono accorto.

(1967)

Charles Bukowski





Conocí a un genio

Hoy
conocí a un genio en el tren
como de seis años de edad;
se sentó a mi lado y,
mientras el tren
corría por la costa,
llegamos al océano.
el niño me miró y me dijo:
“el mar no es nada bonito”.

fue la primera vez
que me di cuenta
de ello.

(1967)

Charles Bukowski





Bir Dahiye Rastladım

bugün trende
bir dahiye rastladım
5-6 yaşlarında,
yanıma oturdu
ve tren kıyı boyunca
ilerlerken
okyanusa geldik
sonra bana bakıp
hiç de güzel değilmiş,
dedi.

bunu ilk defa
o gün
farkettim.

(1967)

Charles Bukowski

Young Evacuee on Train From London, 1942,
by Bert Hardy (1913-1995)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder