10 Mayıs 2019 Cuma

The Passion According to G.H / Clarice Lispector

"Listen. I was only used to transcending. Hope for me was postponement. I had never let my soul free, and had quickly organized myself as a person because it is too risky to lose the form. But now I see what was really happening to me: I had so little faith that I have invented merely the future, I believed so little in whatever exists that I was delaying the present for a promise and for a future.

But now I discover that one doesn't even need hope."

Clarice Lispector - (Passion According to G.H)

Translated by Idra Novey





"Listen, I was accustomed only to transcending. Hope, for me, had been deferral. I had never left my soul free, and I had quickly organized myself into a person because it is to risky to lose form. But now I see what was really happening to me. I had so little faith that I had merely invented the future, I believed so little in what exists that I had deferred nowness for a promise and for a future.

But now I discovered that it isn't even necessary to have hope."

Clarice Lispector - (The Passion According to G.H)

Translated by Ronald W. Sousa





"Escucha. Yo estaba habituada solamente a trascender. La esperanza era un aplazamiento para mí. Nunca había dejado mi alma libre, y me había organizado deprisa como persona porque es demasiado arriesgado perder la forma. Mas ahora veo lo que me acontecía en verdad: tenía tan poca fe que había inventado solamente el futuro; creía tan poco en lo que existe, que remitía la actualidad a una promesa y a un futuro.

Pero descubro que ni siquiera es necesario tener esperanza."

Clarice Lispector - (La pasión según G.H.)

Traducción del portugués de Alberto Villalba





“Dinle. Sadece öteye geçmeye alışığım. Umut, benim için, gecikmedir. Hiçbir zaman özgür bırakmadım ruhumu ve kendimi hemen bir insan olarak düzenledim çünkü şeklini kaybetmek çok riskli. Ama şimdi bana gerçekten ne olduğunu anlıyorum: o kadar az inancım var ki sadece geleceği icat edebildim, olana o kadar az inandım ki şimdiyi bir vaat ve bir gelecek için geciktirdim.

Ama artık anlıyorum ki umudu olmak gerekli bile değil.”

Clarice Lispector - (G.H.’ye Göre Çile)

Portekizce aslından çeviren Başak Bingöl Yüce


Clarice Lispector

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder