28 Mart 2022 Pazartesi

I defend ANARCHY / Katerina Gogou

I defend ANARCHY

Don’t you stop me. I am dreaming.
We lived centuries of injustice bent over.
Centuries of loneliness.
Now don’t. Don’t you stop me.
Now and here, for ever and everywhere.
I am dreaming freedom.
Though everyone’s
All-beautiful uniqueness
To reinstitute
The harmony of the universe.
Lets play. Knowledge is joy.
Its not school conscription.
I dream because I love.
Great dreams in the sky.
Workers with their own factories
Contributing to world chocolate making.
I dream because I KNOW and I CAN.
Banks give birth to "robbers".
Prisons to "terrorists".
Loneliness to "misfits".
Products to "need"
Borders to armies.
All caused by property.
Violence gives birth to violence.
Don’t now. Don’t you stop me.
The time has come to reinstitute
the morally just as the ultimate praxis.
To make life into a poem.
And life into praxis.
It is a dream that I can I can I can
I love you
And you do not stop me nor am I dreaming. I live.
I reach my hands
To love to solidarity
To Freedom.
As many times as it takes all over again.
I defend ANARCHY.

Katerina Gogou

http://libcom.org/history/katerina-gogou-athens-anarchist-poetess-1940-1993





Yo defiendo la ANARQUÍA

No me interrumpas. Estoy soñando.
Sometidos hemos vivido siglos de injusticia.
Siglos de soledad.
Ya no. No me detengas.
Aquí y ahora para siempre y en todas partes.
Sueño con la libertad.
Restablezcamos
en cada uno
la singularidad hermosa
de la Armonía del Universo.
A jugar. El conocimiento es alegría.
No es recluta escolar.
Sueño porque amo.
Grandes ilusiones en el cielo.
Trabajadores con fábricas propias
contribuyen a la producción mundial de chocolate.
Sueño porque SÉ y porque PUEDO.
Los bancos producen "ladrones".
Las cárceles “terroristas”
La soledad “inadaptados”.
El producto la "necesidad"
Las fronteras los ejércitos
La propiedad todo.
Violencia engendra la violencia.
No preguntes. No me detengas.
Ya es hora de restablecer
el acto supremo de la ley moral.
Hagamos de la Vida un poema.
Y pongamos la Vida en práctica.
Es un sueño que puedo, que puedo, que puedo
TE AMO
Y no me interrumpes ni estoy soñando. Vivo.
Tiendo las manos
al Amor a la solidaridad
a la Libertad.
Cuantas veces sea necesario y desde el principio.
Yo defiendo la ANARQUÍA.

Katerina Gogou

Traducción de Yannis Marinakis





Io difendo ANARCHIA

Non fermarmi. Sto sognando.
Abbiamo vissuto proni secoli d’ingiustizia.
Secoli di solitudine.
Ora no. Non fermarmi.
Ora e qui, sempre e ovunque.
Sto sognando la libertà.
Facciamo sì che la bella unicità
Di tutti
Ripristini
L’armonia dell’universo.
Giochiamo. Conoscenza è gioia.
Non certo un obbligo scolastico.
Io sogno perché amo.
Grandi sogni su nel cielo.
Gli operai delle fabbriche occupate
Produrranno cioccolato per il mondo.
Io sogno perché SO e perché POSSO.
Sono le banche a creare i “ladri”.
Le prigioni i “terroristi”.
La solitudine gli “emarginati”.
I prodotti il “bisogno”
I confini gli eserciti.
Tutto deriva dalla proprietà.
La violenza genera violenza.
Ora no. Non fermarmi.
È giunto il tempo per ristabilire
L’etica come prassi finale.
Fare della vita una poesia.
Fare della vita una prassi.
È un sogno possibile possibile possibile
IO TI AMO
E non fermarmi, non sto sognando. Io vivo.
Tendo le mie mani
Verso l’amore la solidarietà
La libertà.
Tutte le volte che ricomincia daccapo.
Io difendo ANARCHIA.

Katerina Gogou

Traduzione: Carmine Mangone





Yaşasın anarşi!

Bana engel olmasanıza! Hayal kuruyorum.
Yalnızlık ve adaletsizlik içinde yüzyıllar geçirdik.
Şimdi durun! Beni durduramazsınız.
Şimdi ve burada, sonsuza dek ve her yerde
Özgürlüğü düşlüyorum
Herkesin eşsiz güzelliklerini,
Evren için yepyeni bir uyum yaratacak olan.
Hadi oynayalım!
Mutluluktur bilgi,
Okullu olmayı gerektirmeyen.
Düşlüyorum çünkü bu duyduğum aşk,
Gökyüzündeki büyük hayaller için,
Ve, kendi fabrikalarında
Tüm dünya adına çikolata üreten işçiler için.
Düşlüyorum çünkü biliyorum ve buna gücüm var.
Bankalar hırsız eder insanı,
Ve hapishaneler terörist.
Tüm uyumsuzluk yalnızlıkla
İhtiyaç üretilenle
Ve, ordular sınırlarla
Var olur.
Hepsinin nedeni mülkiyet,
Ve, şiddetin nedeni şiddet.
Şimdi değil! Beni durduramazsınız!
Şimdi, ahlaklı dürüstlüğü
Yeniden kurmanın zamanı.
Yaşamı şiire,
Yaşamı pratiğe dönüştürme zamanı.
Bu yapabileceğimin hayali!
Sizi seviyorum.
Ne siz beni durdurabilirsiniz
Ne de ben artık hayallerle oyalanacağım.
Yaşıyorum ben!
Ellerim dayanışma
Ve özgürlük için Uzanıyor,
Ne kadar sürerse sürsün.
Hep yeni baştan,
Yaşasın anarşi!

Katerina Gogou

A woman IRA volunteer on active service
in west Belfast with an AR18 assault rifle.
Photo Colman Doyle Collection/National Library of Ireland

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder