1 Eylül 2020 Salı

Nothing / Fernando Pessoa

Nothing

The angels were looking for her,
found her at my side,
there where her wings had guided.
The angels came to take her away.
She had left their home, their day clearer,
and had come to live with me.

She loved me, because love
just loves imperfect things.
The angels came from the top,
and took her away from me.
If they took her away forever,
between the bright wings.

It is true that it was their sister,
and so close to God as they did.
But he loved me,
because my heart did not have a sister.
If they took her away,
and that’s all that happened.

Fernando Pessoa





Nada

Vinieron los ángeles a buscarla.
La encontraron a mi lado,
Donde sus alas la dejaron.
Vinieron los ángeles a buscarla,
Porque había abandonado la solariega casa de Dios,
Y llegó volando hasta mi lado.

Me amó porque el amor
Ama lo imperfecto.
Los ángeles bajaron
Y de mi lado se la llevaron,
Con luminosas alas volaron.

Es verdad que ella era ángel.
Y tan cerca de Dios se hallaba.
Pero a mí me amó
Como si fuera mi hermana.
Los ángeles se la llevaron,
Y ahora ya no hay nada.

Fernando Pessoa





Nulla

Gli angeli vennero a cercarla
la trovarono al mio fianco,
lì dove le sue ali l'avevano guidata.
Gli angeli vennero per portarla via.
Aveva lasciato la loro casa,
il loro giorno più chiaro
ed era venuta ad abitare presso di me.
Mi amava perché l'amore
ama solo le cose imperfette.
Gli angeli vennero dall'alto
e la portarono via da me.
Se la portarono via per sempre
tra le ali luminose.
È vero che era la loro sorella
e così vicina a Dio come loro.
Ma mi amava perché
il mio cuore non aveva una sorella.
Se la portarono via,
ed è tutto quel che accadde.

Fernando Pessoa


Photo by Noell Oszvald

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder