15 Eylül 2024 Pazar

to Alice / Erdinç Durukan

to Alice

Autumn has come. You know it's my favorite season. The first autumn leaf has fallen. Sometimes I get lost and look for myself in a dark forest. Then I find your eyes. As bright as moonlight, as deep as a deep lake. I've never stopped loving you. I am always in love with you like the first day. I'll love you forever.

To hug you and look into your eyes, this distance, this railway, a bird's journey. The countryside of Viterbo. I can see everything your eyes can see. Trees, birds, cats, lakes and forests. Your hair blowing in a breeze and the scent of your hair. Your eyes and your smile. Your hands in mine. An autumn dream. It shouldn't be so hard for this dream not to come true. Only I can make this dream come true.

Let's listen to this music together on some autumn nights. You and I, looking up at the sky:

(The First Autumn Leaf (Piano Solo) - Luca Morelli)

Erdinç Durukan

Alice

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder