"Yes, this is life seen by life. But suddenly I forget how to capture whatever is happening, I don’t know how to capture whatever exists except by living here each thing that arises and no matter what it is: I am almost free of my errors. I let the free horse run fiery. I, who trot nervously and only reality delimits me.
And when the day reaches its end I hear the crickets and become entirely replete and unintelligible. Then I live the blue daybreak that comes with its bulge full of little birds—I wonder if I’m giving you an idea of what a person goes through in life? And every thing that occurs to me I note to pin it down. For I want to feel in my hands the quivering and lively nerve of the now and may that nerve resist me like a restless vein. And may it rebel, that nerve of life, and may it contort and throb. And may sapphires, amethysts and emeralds spill into the dark eroticism of abundant life: because in my darkness quakes at last the great topaz, word that has its own light."
Clarice Lispector - (The Stream of Life)
"Sí, ésta es la vida vista por la vida. Sin embargo de repente me olvido de cómo captar lo que sucede, no sé captar lo que existe sino viviendo aquí cada cosa que surge, sin importar lo que sea: estoy casi libre de mis errores. Dejo que el caballo libre corra fogoso. Troto nerviosa y sólo la realidad me delimita.
Y cuando el día acaba escucho a los grillos y me transformo entera, repleta e ininteligible. Después vivo la madrugada azulada que viene con su bóveda llena de pajaritos —¿será que te estoy dando una idea de lo que una persona pasa en la vida?—Y cada cosa que me pasa la anoto para grabarla. Pues quiero sentir en las manos el nervio turbulento y vivaz del ya y que ese nervio se me resista como bulliciosa vena. Y que se rebele, ese nervio de vida, y que se contraiga y palpite. Y que se derramen zafiros, amatistas y esmeraldas en el oscuro erotismo de la vida plena: porque en mi oscuridad por fin tiembla el gran topacio, palabra que tiene luz propia."
Clarice Lispector - (Agua viva)
![]() |
| Photo by Wally Villani |

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder