14 Ekim 2020 Çarşamba

Autunno / Salvatore Quasimodo

Autunno

Autunno mansueto, io mi posseggo
e piego alle tue acque a bermi il cielo,
fuga soave d'alberi e d'abissi.

Aspra pena del nascere
mi trova a te congiunto;
e in te mi schianto e risano:

povera cosa caduta
che la terra raccoglie.

Salvatore Quasimodo





Autumn

Mild autumn, I master myself
and bend to your waters to drink the sky,
sweet fugue of trees and depths.

Harsh punishment for being born,
I find myself one with you;
and in you I shatter myself and heal:

poor fallen thing
the earth gathers.

Salvatore Quasimodo





Autumn

Balmy autumn, myself I possess
and bow to your waters to drink the sky
silent flight of trees and abysses.

Bitter agony of birth
we are one, you and I;
and into you I collide and am restored:

poor fallen thing
that the earth infolds.

Salvatore Quasimodo

Translation by ©Matilda Colarossi





Otoño

Otoño manso, yo me poseo
y me inclino ante tus aguas para beber el cielo,
suave fuga de árboles y abismos.

Áspera pena del nacer
me encuentra unido a ti;
yen ti me quebranto y repongo:

pobre cosa caída
que la tierra recoge.

Salvatore Quasimodo

Traducción de Antonio Colinas





Sonbahar

Dingin sonbahar, kendime sahibim
ve eğiliyorum sularına gökyüzünü içmek için,
ağaçların ve uçurumların tatlı sızıntısı.

Doğmuşluğun keskin acısı
beni sana kenetlenmiş buluyor;
ve sende çözülüp yeniden canlanıyorum:

zavallı düşmüş şey
kucaklayıverdiği toprağın.

Salvatore Quasimodo

Çeviri: Nevin Özkan

Salvatore Quasimodo, Şiirler, S. 17

 

Autumn leaves, Amsterdam, Oct. 2020, by Rob Van Unnik


 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder