6 Eylül 2016 Salı

Delta of Venus / Anaïs Nin

"It was at the theater that I met John and discovered the power of a voice. It rolled over me like the tones of a pipe organ, making me vibrate. When he repeated my name and mispronounced it, it sounded to me like a caress. It was the deepest, richest voice I had ever heard. I could scarcely look at him. I knew that his eyes were big, of an intense, magnetic blue, that he was large, rather restless. His foot moved nervously like that of a racehorse. I felt his presence blurring everything else – the theater, the friend sitting at my right. And he behaved as if I had enchanted him, hypnotized him. He talked on, looking at me, but I was not listening. In one moment I was no longer a young girl. Every time he spoke, I felt myself falling into some dizzy spiral, falling into the meshes of a beautiful voice. It was truly a drug.

(...)

His eyes were so intensely blue that when they blinked, for a second it was like some tiny flash of lightning, giving one a sense of fear, a fear of a storm that would completely engulf one."

Anaïs Nin - (Delta of Venus)





"John’la karşılaşmam ve bir sesin gücünü keşfetmem tiyatroda oldu. Sesi borulu bir orgun tonları gibi akıp gitti üzerimden, beni titretti. Adımı yinelediğinde ve yanlış telaffuz ettiğinde bana bir okşayış gibi geldi. Bugüne dek duyduğum en derin, en zengin sesti. Henüz doğrudan ona bakamamıştım. Biliyordum ki gözleri büyük, keskin, çekici maviydi; kendisi iriydi fazlasıyla hareketliydi. Varlığının her şeye bulaştığını hissettim. Ve sanki onu büyülemişim, hipnotize etmişim gibi davranıyordu. Konuşuyordu, gözleri üzerimdeydi, ama dinlemiyordum. Her konuştuğunda kendimi baş döndürücü bir spirale, güzel bir sesin ağına düşmüşüm gibi hissediyordum. Gerçek bir uyuşturucuydu. Ateş basmıştı.

Gözleri öylesine keskin maviydi ki gözlerini kırptığında, açana kadar minik bir şimşek çakmış gibi oluyordu. İnsana korku hissi veriyordu. Sanki bir fırtına seni bütünüyle kaplayacakmış gibi bir korku."

Anaïs Nin - (Venüs Üçgeni)


Painting by Andrey Belle

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder