12 Şubat 2014 Çarşamba

Gazing is love / İlhan Berk

GAZING IS LOVE

Stay as you are my love, stay like this.
And only
Look at me
Gazing is love.

'I got naked for you to become a road'
Thus naked such flesh to flesh
Let my breath wonder on it

Love is transparent, that is a naive devil
Your eyes, your naked breasts, your lips
Thus you come and enter into my bed.
And then, kiss me
without a pause, again, and again.
Love requires a long expedition such as this.
And then, pull me, pull me harder towards you.
so that,
I would know you are mine
Like this, thus groin to groin.

İlhan Berk (18 November 1918 – 28 August 2008) was a leading contemporary Turkish poet.





MIRAR ES AMOR

Quédate así amor mío, quédate así
Y sólo
Mírame.
Mirar es amor.

'Entonces me desnudé para abrirte el camino.'
Así totalmente desnudo así carne con carne
Deja que deambule mi aliento sobre ti.

Es transparente el amor, aquel diablo ingenuo
Tus ojos, tus pechos desnudos, tus labios
Así, ya está, ven, entra en mi cama.
Y bésame después
Sin cesar otra vez otra vez bésame
Un viaje así de largo requiere el amor.
Y estréchame después, estréchame más
Estréchame que
Sepa que eres mía.
Así, ya está, ingle con ingle.

İlhan Berk (18 Noviembre 1918 - 28 Agosto 2008) Poeta turco.

Versión de Mukadder Yaycioglu y Clara Janés





BAKMAK AŞKTIR

Kal böyle aşkım, kal böyle
Ve yalnız
Bana bak.
Bakmak aşktır.

'Soyundum işte sana yol olsun diye.'
Böyle çıplak böyle et ete
Bırak gezinsin üstünde soluğum.

Saydamdır aşk, o naif şeytan
Gözlerin, çıplak memelerin, dudakların
Böyle işte böyle gel gir yatağıma.
Ve öp sonra da
Durmadan bir daha , bir daha öp beni
Böyle uzun bir yolculuk ister aşk.
Ve çek sonra da, daha bir kendine beni
Çek ki
Bileyim benim olduğunu.
Böyle işte böyle kasık kasığa.

İlhan Berk


Lying down, 1995, by Gunter Blum

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder