19 Ekim 2013 Cumartesi

From the Life of the Marionettes (TV Movie 1980)

Dear Mogens

What I'm going to describe isn't a dream in the usual sense. Although I experienced this under the influence of pills and alcohol. This experience seemed more real and horrible than the banal reality of everyday life. But that's all trivial. You can throw this letter away. I'm not writing to amuse you, but because I must write. I dreamed that I was sleeping. I dreamed that I was dreaming. It was very sensual. I mean, in another respect. Not only erotic. But somehow there was a direct link between my lower body and the intense and sweet-smelling moisture of a woman. Sweat, saliva, the fresh scent of thick hair. I moved over a glittering, spacious surface with my eyes closed. And all was very quiet. My contentment was complete. I felt a strange urge to tell a funny story. But I couldn't speak. But that didn't distress me. The feeling of hovering was closely connected to my muteness and my brain was intensely focused on my hands or rather my fingertips. There was a little eye on every finger that perceived this glittering whiteness with twinkling delight. It felt good like this. It could remain this way. I thought or rather I didn't think at all. lt flowed like a ribbon across my lips: "lf you are death, then I welcome you, dear death. lf you are life then I welcome you, dear life." I am in a closed room without windows or doors but also without a roof or walls. Perhaps I'm locked in a sphere or an ellipse. I'm not sure. It didn't occur to me to examine the contours of the room. I dreamt that I woke from a deep slumber. I was lying on the floor, which was as soft as a thick carpet. It was nice and warm, and I was content. Katarina lay beside me. She was still immobile, fast asleep. I knew right away that it was all a dream. I told myself in a low voice that I shouldn't be afraid that it was dangerous to become afraid to start panicking, to try to find a way out to cry or shout or pound the walls. I decided to remain calm. Katarina started waking up slowly. I tried to talk to her but I couldn't reach her. It seemed as though she didn't know I was there. She was soft and indifferent in a sexually arousing way. I wanted to make love to her but she eluded me. I never managed to penetrate her. She watched me, her lids half-closed, and smiled. I fell blind rage. I withdrew to stop myself from killing her. The feelings of rage and horror almost suffocated me. I told myself to remain calm unafraid self-possessed, not unpredictable. Everything went awry. There was even a moment of tenderness of complete silence. It is difficult to describe that particular moment. The very air I was in was transformed. It became milder and easier to breathe. The grey light vanished and was replaced by the soft, subdued light of dawn much like gentle hands that caressed our sore bodies. We entered into a sudden spirituality without reservations. Then disaster struck. The most unimaginable, irrevocable thing had happened. Katarina was suddenly dead. I knew I'd killed her in some cruel gruesome way. I woke up again and found myself sitting on my bed. The heavy traffic on the highway down below had started up. Everything was as usual. Katarina slept beside me. Her breathing was calm. Can you help me? Can I be helped? Can I continue living longer? Am I really alive? Or was my dream in effect the only brief moment of life I had? Of experienced and vanquished reality?

From the Life of the Marionettes (TV Movie 1980) - A quote from the movie.





Sevgili Mogens

Tarif edeceğim şey alışılmış anlamda rüya değil. Bunu hapların ve alkolün etkisi altında yaşamış olmama rağmen. Bu deneyim günlük hayatın bayağı gerçekliğinden daha gerçek ve korkunç görünüyordu. Ama bu tamamen saçma. Bu mektubu fırlatıp atabilirsin: Seni eğlendirmek için değil, yazmam gerektiği için yazıyorum. Uyuyor olduğumu hayal ettim. Rüya görüyor olduğumu hayal ettim. Çok tenseldi. Yani, başka bir açıdan. Sadece erotik değil. Ama her nasılsa belden aşağım ile şiddetli ve tatlı kokan kadın nemi arasında direk bir bağlantı vardı. Ter, salya, kalın saçın taze kokusu. Gözlerim kapalı, parlayan, geniş bir yüzeye geçtim. Ve her şey çok sessizdi. Rahatlığım tamdı. Komik bir hikaye anlatmak için garip bir istek duydum. Ama konuşamadım. Ama bu beni endişelendirmedi. Tereddüt hissi suskunluğuma yakından bağlıydı ve beynim yoğun şekilde ellerime odaklıydı ya da daha çok parmak uçlarıma. Her parmakta küçük bir göz vardı bu parlayan beyazlığı anlık bir zevkle algılayan. Böyle iyi hissettiriyordu. Bu şekilde kalabilirdi. Düşündüm ya da hiç düşünmedim. Dudaklarım boyunca bir şerit gibi aktı: "Sen eğer ölümsen, o halde seni memnuniyetle karşılarım sevgili ölüm. Eğer hayatsan o halde seni memnuniyetle karşılarım sevgili hayat." Penceresiz ya da kapısız kapalı bir odadayım ama çatısı ya da duvarları da yoktu. Belki bir küre ya da elipse kilitlendim. Emin değilim. Odanın şeklini incelemek aklıma gelmedi. Derin bir uykudan uyandığımı düşledim. Zeminde yatıyordum ki, zemin kalın bir halı kadar yumuşaktı. Güzel ve sıcaktı. Ve ben memnundum. Katarina yanımda yatıyor. Hala hareketsiz, derin uykudaydı. Hemen, hepsinin bir rüya olduğunu anladım. Kendime, alçak bir sesle korkmamam gerektiğini söyledim, ki korkmuş olmak tehlikeliydi, paniklemeye başlamak, bir çıkış yolu bulmaya çalışmak, ağlamak ya da bağırmak ya da duvarları yumruklamak. Sakin kalmaya karar verdim. Katarina yavaşça uyanmaya başladı. Onunla konuşmaya çalıştım ama ona ulaşamadım. Benim orada olduğumu bilmiyormuş gibiydi. Cinsel olarak kışkırtıcı şekilde yumuşak ve kayıtsızdı. Onunla sevişmek istedim ama beni atlattı. Onu etkilemeyi hiç beceremedim. Beni izliyordu, gözkapakları yarı kapalı ve gülümsedi. Kör bir öfke kapladı beni. Onu öldürmemi engellemek için çekildim. Öfke ve şiddet hisleri beni neredeyse boğuyordu. Kendime, sakin, korkmamış ve hakim kalmamı söyledim. Her şey ters gitti. Tam bir sessizliğin yumuşacık bir anı bile vardı. Bu özel anı tarif etmek zor. İçinde bulunduğum hava değişti. Daha hafif ve soluması kolay oldu. Gri ışık yok oldu ve yerini yumuşak, bastırılmış şafak ışığı aldı hassas bedenlerimizi okşayan yumuşak eller gibi. Tereddütler olmadan ani bir ruhaniliğe girdik. Sonra felaket. En düşünülemez, değiştirilemez şey olmuştu. Katarina aniden ölmüştü. Onu, acımasız, dehşet verici bir şekilde öldürdüğümü biliyordum. Yeniden uyandım ve kendimi yatağımda oturur buldum. Aşağıda anayoldaki yoğun trafik başlamıştı. Her şey her zamanki gibiydi. Katarina yanımda uyuyordu. Nefesi sakindi. Bana yardım edebilir misin? Bana yardım edilebilir mi? Artık yaşamaya devam edebilir miyim? Gerçekten canlı mıyım? Yoksa yürürlükte olan rüyam, yaşadığım yegane kısacık yaşam anı mıydı? Yaşanmış ve yok olmuş gerçekliğin?

Kuklaların Yaşamından (Tv Filmi) - Filmden bir alıntı.


From the Life of the Marionettes (TV Movie 1980) - A scene from the movie.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder