14 Eylül 2013 Cumartesi

Topio stin omichli aka Landscape in the Mist (1988)

– You're funny kids, you know that? It's as if you don't care about time going by and yet I know that you are in a hurry to leave. It's as if you're going nowhere It's as and yet you're going somewhere. You do know where you're going, don't you?

– You're funny too.

– Me? I'm a snail slithering away into nothingness. I don't know where I'm going. Once I thought I knew.

Topio stin omichli aka Landscape in the Mist (1988) – A quote from the movie.





– Biliyor musunuz, çok komik çocuklarsınız? Sanki geçip giden zamanla ilgilenmiyor gibi yapıyorsunuz ama biliyorum ki aceleniz var. Sanki bir yere gitmiyorsunuz ama aslında bir yere gidiyorsunuz. Nereye gittiğinizi bilmiyorsunuz değil mi?

– Sen de çok komiksin.

– Ben mi? Ben hiçliğe doğru sürünen bir salyangozum. Nereye gittiğimi bilmiyorum. Bir zamanlar nereye gittiğimi biliyordum.

Puslu Manzaralar (1988) – Filmden bir alıntı.


Topio stin omichli aka Landscape in the Mist (1988) – A scene from the movie.









Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder