4 Temmuz 2013 Perşembe

& Silk & Love & Flame / Birhan Keskin

& SILK & LOVE & FLAME

I

It all happened
because I am so afraid of flowing to you,
this is why waterfalls also interest me.

... the world was a depressing place, I didn’t love its
war films and samurai as I used to... was I consigning
myself to a vacuum... were wires scratching my skin
and hurting me... I was getting used
to my unhappiness loving you... or else I was bleeding to death...
I had no piece of me left to break into pieces...

Anyway,
my lover was on the other side of the phone eating ruffles.

I broke the wings of my angel,
that’s where I’m coming from. Still don’t you
break the matching glasses again. I was a lunatic,
I believed elements too had souls,

the water’s suicide always came into my mind,
speaking of waterfall,
I was talking madness.

Because I was so afraid of flowing to you like this.

I broke the waterfall’s nerve a little earlier
that’s where I’m coming from.

Birhan Keskin - (Female/Turkish Poet)

Translated by George Messo





VE İPEK VE AŞK VE ALEV

I

Sana böyle akmaktan çok korktuğum için
oldu her şey,
şelaleler de bu yüzden ilgilendiriyor beni.

...dünya çok üzücü bir yerdi, savaş filmlerini ve
Samurayları eskisi gibi sevmiyordum.. bir boşluktan
aşağı mı bırakıyordum kendimi.. teller tenimi çizip
canımı mı yakıyordu.. mutsuzluğuma mı alışıyordum
seni severken.. yoksa kan kaybından mı ölüyordum...
Daha fazla parçalanacak parçam yoktu...

Neyse,
sevgilim telefonun öbür ucunda Ruffles yiyordu.

Ben meleğimin kanatlarını kırdım,
ordan geliyorum. Siz yine de ikiz bardakları
kırmayın. Bir deliydim, elementlerin de ruhları
olduğuna inanıyordum,

aklıma suyun intiharı geliyordu hep,
şelale deyince,
divaneliği söylüyordum.

Sana böyle akmaktan çok korktuğum içindi.

Şelalenin sinirini bozdum az önce
ordan geliyorum.

Birhan Keskin


Photo by Ryan McGinley



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder